I made these for my son's Teachers!
*Wine Glass or Mug
1. Get your cardboard and cut a small square depending on size of your stuffed animal I used a 4x4
2. Next cut up some foil paper enough to cover the entire cardboard.
3.Place the cardboard in the middle of foil paper and fold foil onto cardboard.
4. Get your stuffed animal and place a double sided tape underneath stuffed animal and place the bear ontop of foiled cardboard.
5. Get your chocolates, shredded paper and drinking glass.
6. Start by placing a small amount of shredded paper inside the glass then some chocolates then some more shredded paper and last top off with chocolates.
7. Place a double sided Tape underneath glass and place on foiled cardboard.
Then wrap with clear basket wrap.
I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial!