Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Craft Idea

I was on Pinterest and found a great Craft idea for Teacher appreciation gifts!
You can find More ideas like this one from this great website WWW.U-CREATCRAFTS.COM

I did this one for my son's 2 teachers!
My local Dollar tree carries a fantastic garden selection, but please feel free to purchase the items at any shop that carries garden items!

Materials needed: *Bucket    *Hand Shovel   *2 packets of seeds   *Garden Gloves  
                              *Artificial Flower   *Twine  *Paper(your choice of color)

*I printed in some yellow paper the following quote: "Teachers plant the seeds of knowledge that will grow forever!"

*I took my printed quote and stapled it to the packet of seeds.
*Get a flower and tie it to the twine that will be going around the bucket. Size will vary depending on the size of bucket you are using.
*Assemble your bucket first place the hand shovel, then the garden gloves and last place a little tape on the back of the seeds to tape  on top of the hand shovel so the quote sticks out of the bucket and it is visual! Awesome your done!
Two Gift under $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment